Simpsons Quotes for Daily Life
- •Willie hears ya...Willie don't careFor when you hear that alarm going off but you DGAF
- •We're in the Itchy LotAlways say this after you leave your parking spot. This joke never gets old
- •I don't know what you have planned for tonight Homer, but count me out.A porno magazine, large box of condoms, a bottle of Old Harper, a couple of those panty shields and some illegal fireworks AND one - make it two of those disposable enemas. Homer buys a random assortment of items and Marge isn't into it. It's a perfect quote to utter when you place all that random shit you had to buy at Target onto the checkout belt..
- •Just Hook It To My Veins!Barney wins a lifetime supply of Duff! Best line to use when something is so delicious that you just want all of it. Doesn't matter what it is, but you want it all!
- •Stop, Stop! He’s Already DeadPeople love to beat a dead horse! Fight back with another overly used quote!
- •Money can be exchanged for goods and servicesYeah you wanted that one peanut, but you can buy many peanuts! Best to use when you just got paid!!
- •And here come the pretzels…When you hear the crowd boo it's basically vocal pretzels...
- •Pray for MojoThis line doesn't just work for obese helper monkeys. If you're not feeling well, then this line will clearly convey it.
- •My geode must be acknowledgedYou got this cool geode but Santa's Little Helper is hogging up all the attention. Stand up and ask for the acknowledgment!