Albums that changed my life
- •ANTISo this album changed my life because it's so badass and I'm a bad so it works out great. Plus, didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
- •LoudThis album was the shit. Man Down made me want to go to Grand Central Station and kill that nigga that fucked me over. Still does.
- •Blaq VelvetABRA is very unknown but she's the queen of Soundcloud. The way she can spit bars and then sing like a queen fucking amazes me.
- •To Pimp A ButterflyKendrick preaches on the life of a black individual. From drugs, to violence, to police brutality, to sex, Kendrick could rap about it.
- •UltraviolenceThis album got me through some dark/shitty times of my life. Makes me want to marry a man, then have him cheat on me, and then I kill him.
- •Souled OutJhené Aiko's voice and lyrics could take you to another world. This album speaks nothing but truth. Your soul is missing something, and that's this album.
- •Drunken BabbleThis isn't an album but if it was it would be Grammy nominated. Kali Uchis's style of Colombiana style of music mixed with a 50s vibe, will bring you hardcore eargasms.