Things I Still Have No Idea How to Do
I'm totally going to die in the real world.
- •My own laundryI have a theoretical knowledge, but could I do it on my own? Probably not.
- •Make my own bedI just place all the blankets and sheets so that it looks done. Same thing, right?
- •Cook for myselfNot even pasta.
- •Use a broomJust kidding! I know how...now.
- •Straighten my own hairThis one isn't my fault. My hair goes practically to my butt. If I tried, I would definitely dislocate my shoulder.
- •Care for childrenPlease don't leave me unattended with your child. They will not be the same when I return them
- •Do dishesI probably could figure it out on my own, but eh, why start now?
- •Drive a carI can, just not well. Like, at all. You really don't want to be near me on the road. My death will most likely be from driving in my little VW convertible like a freaking maniac. Did I mention that I failed my vision test?
- •Handle finances responsiblyExample: I had @allisonlantagne buy me something fairly inexpensive, but all I had was $100 bills at home, so I just sort of handed it to her. This is why I always lose at monopoly.
- •Literally anything necessary to be an adultThis is what happens when your mother grew up with maids doing everything. Chores are awful. Life is scary.