excerpts from latest dream diary entry: "peach rain, leather cop"
writing that i mostly forget but kind of like. hasty & over-descriptive in my half-sleeping race against dream memory
- •she laughs ('you and everyone else').
- •fruiting plants dripping sweetened drops that fall to the soft but unstained and draining ground.
- •i think about atlanta.
- •somehow it is a music business.
- •i remember and consider seeing. there had just been a fight in a video game. music-themed? as food went cold.
- •i want to play a liz phair song right now.
- •teri only has some time for such fun until she starts weeping. why?
- •i see the red&blue siren through the brightly-lit peach silk curtains in what is suddenly my home.
- •the window rolls down and i can tell the person inside was crying.
- •the hand is in a black leather glove.