THINGS I DID THIS SUMMER
Being 25 and back at summer camp is interesting
- •Wore a panda mascot costume and spoke only in haikus
- •Called nerf guns "nerf blasters" because guns are bad
- •Regularly grilled burgers for 300 people while wearing swim goggles
- •Dressed up as Mrs. Peacock and spoke in a Katherine Hepburn voice while trying to explain the rules of rock paper scissors
- •Was told by a 9 year old "You look younger than 25 and trust me that's a good thing."
- •Almost got attacked by a raccoon gang at 2am
- •Celebrated days of the week accordinglyMonochromatic Monday / Twin Tuesday / Wacky Wednesday / Thesaurus Thursday / Flannel Friday
- •Dressed up as Theo Saurus, the sheepish but smart dinosaur who loves synonymsthis was for Thesaurus Thursday if that wasn't already clear
- •Did the whip and nae nae while waterskiing
- •Instead of being upset about the mouse in my cabin, I learned to love him and named him "Tiny"
- •Counted 11 frogs in the kyboIf frogs are the sign of a good ecosystem, what does this mean about our kybos?