A Really Good Sandwich
Kind of Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •One of the best sandwiches I ever had is from a place called Mr. Beef.
- •Even though I am a New Yorker and we have amazing food here this special sandwich is actually from Chicago.I have traveled to Chicago numerous times and I always get this sandwich.
- •You have to understand this isn't just a sandwich it is an experience.
- •The place is a true hole in the wall.You sit at picnic style tables with strangers or simply stand at a counter to eat. It doesn't matter since no one is talking. But one thing to note is you really have to eat it immediately to truly enjoy it.
- •But what they lack in fine dining they make up for in an amazing sandwich.Plus great fries and grape soda!
- •It's tender Italian beef thinly sliced on crispy, chewy hero roll dipped in a heavenly au jus sauce.I have thought of what it would be like to just drink the sauce like soup.
- •You can get it with lots of classic toppings but it really doesn't need it.Hot or sweet peppers, cheese, sausage, onions etc...
- •This is not for the weak, the dieting, the neat or the cash strapped. Its cash only.