ADVICE FOR 2017 GRADUATES 🔥
About to enter the work force. Inspired by @andersun
- •Keep your expectations low.
- •You will have to introduce yourself multiple times.
- •Do the best you can with your work wardrobe.
- •Expect to have at least one bitchy coworker.
- •Expect criticism, it may be harsh but just roll with it until you get established.
- •Expect more bad days than good in the beginning.
- •Expect to eat shit sometimes. 😔 it happens to everyone.
- •Learn to work with others. Lots of different personalities, moods and work styles. Try to work with them not against them.
- •Don't give excuses to your boss. Just tell them when it will be done.
- •You will have to get someone coffee. Eventually one day someone will get you coffee so remember these days.
- •Keep making suggestions and offering ideas. Don't get discouraged.
- •When the shit hits the fan stay calm. No crying in public. Find a private spot (restroom) splash water on your face and get back to work. You will be fine.
- •You will feel like this at least once a month in the beginning. It's normal.
- •Good luck! It gets better.