Airing of Grievances
Festivus starts tomorrow December 23rd let the airing of grievances begin here.
- •At the Festivus dinner you gather everyone and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year.
- •The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances....
- •I'll go first.If you tie your dog outside for more than literally two minutes while you go into wherever I will untie your dog and take him/her home with me.
- •Do not use the pharmacy cashier to pay for non pharmacy items. You are keeping people from getting the prescription drugs they need to feel better so you can pay for your chips and soda faster.It is just wrong.
- •Can't wait to hear yours!
- •Do not get drunk, wake me up by wrecking my kitchen at 2 am, and leaving me a piles of dishes and spoiled left open food in the am.Suggested by @elmospimpingme
- •If a fella clears off your driveway and sidewalks for you when it's -18 degrees, after 8 inches of snow, a thank you would be nice.Suggested by @NumbahTwo
- •Neighbors who year after year, say they're sorry their dog pooped on your lawn.But in 11 years still have not figured out 'how their dog gets out of the yard!' Said to me tonight at our Christmas block party. Again.Suggested by @angela3950
- •If you have the goopy wet sniffles USE A TISSUE! Eww.Suggested by @pathb
- •One time I was in Ritz camera waiting to pick up some photographs and Jerry Stiller walked in and cut in front of me in line like I wasn't even there. I was too surprised to say anything, but it pissed me off. True story.Suggested by @Gola
- •Every year my husband goes to his best friend's Festivus partyAnd I don't get to go because someone has to watch the kids. Just once, I want to witness all the low-key non-hoopla of the pole, Bobby! 😠Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •Do not lecture me, a lowly retail worker, about clothing that we "really should" have in stock, or about the fact that you're receiving too many emails. Believe it or not, I, a cashier, DO NOT personally have any say in these decisions.Suggested by @jennyanydots
- •Cover your mouth with the crook of your elbow when you cough. THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT.Suggested by @jennyanydots
- •If there are pedestrians approaching a crosswalk, YIELD, especially if you see one of these signsSuggested by @kate81
- •Just because you are walking with a friend or two on a (snowy) sidewalk, doesn't mean you can occupy the entire sidewalk. There might actually be someone heading in the opposite direction who also thinks they should be given a place to walk. You and your friend(s) can have 1/2 the sidewalk - how does that sound?If you are on my half, there will be a collision, which I will have anticipated but you may have not.Suggested by @Alphonse
- •If you use the last of the toilet paper, REPLACE THE ROLL.It would save me from a lot of half-naked dashes from the bathroom!!Suggested by @colleen8464
- •To that one guy who, whenever I see him, talks to me about music and only music...I have other interests. Learn them, damnit. I'm not two dimensional.Suggested by @pili_ervin