Best New York Brands
- •Red Jacket OrchardLocated in Geneva, NY they carry a full line of creative juices, butters and of course fruit. Sold in numerous farmers markets and grocery stores. My pick is Joe's Clean Half & Half which mixes apples, lemons and ice tea. Really good.
- •Ronnybrook Dairy FarmThey produce a full line of milk, yogurt, ice cream and butters. My pick is the creamline coffee milk. It is a very sweet whole milk, favored with coffee. It makes an amazing creamer for coffee.
- •Only HeartsSince 1978 they have been designing and manufacturing intimates and sleepwear in Brooklyn, NY. Organic cotton and a comfortable fit makes them my favorite go to brand. Available online and a few retailers. Super adorable and comfortable.
- •Industry City DistilleryMade right in my neighborhood they are New York City's only Vodka distillery. Their "Industry Standard" vodka can be sampled at one of their many in house tastings or various parties around the city. Bottles can be purchased onsite, online and at select retailers.
- •Fritz & FrauleinLeather and vintage cloth accessories made in Brooklyn. Even the zipper pulls are vintage hotel room key chains. Available on etsy or pop up shops and markets around the US. New website in the works. My pick is the fold over clutch in soft black leather.
- •Found My AnimalHandmade in Brooklyn leashes and collars for your furry friends. They work directly with animal shelters to promote adoption and animal rescue. Many of their "models" are either rescued dogs or they are looking for their forever homes. 🐶❤️🐶
- •Mociun JewelryBeautiful handmade unique designer jewelry using antique and rare gemstones. 💍mociun.com