How I am Not an adult
Because who am I kidding....
- 1.I am very afraid of needles. When I have blood drawn I can't even watch.Hence the no piercings/tattoos thing.
- 2.I eat cereal for dinner.And candy for dessert.
- 3.My floors are filthy.Dust, lint, and dog hair are basically my rugs. Can swifter please send me one of those big green boxes?
- 4.There is log cabin syrup on my keyboard.I just deal with the stickiness.
- 5.I wear concert and graphic T-shirts to work.
- 6.I don't know when to use affect or effect, who or whom etc....
- 7.I can't help anyone with homework.See above.
- 8.I still like stickers and glitter nail polish.I am too old to be shopping at Urban Outfitters.
- 9.I can't fold a fitted sheet.I just roll them up and throw them in the closet.
- 10.I bite my cuticles. I know it is disgusting. It's a nerves thing.Since every manicurist scolds me I feel this qualifies.
- 11.I have turned many white shirts/sweaters pinkish in the laundry.Fuck.
- 12.I think fart, dick and poop jokes are funny.I have the sense of humor of an 11 year old.
- 13.Clueless on kitchen utensils. My Useless kitchen utensils ranked.
- 14.I can not gift wrap.