My Ten Favorite Words
The good, the bad, the funny and the ugly. Inspired by @ListPrompts
- 1.Devastated.Love using it for dramatic effect ( to get brief attention) for my mundane problems and idiotic complaints.
- 2.Shenanigans.As in comedic mischief or a great name for a TGIF type restaurant.
- 3.Dreadful.Another word I use to overly exaggerate and add drama to slightly crappy circumstances and avoid stuff. "The weather outside is simply dreadful."
- 4.Juxtaposed.My new gym is juxtaposed to my favorite old school Italian bakery. It's a cruel world sometimes.
- 5.Busybody.Mind your own business! Myself included.
- 6.Hijinks.Also used to describe any comedic adventures or shenanigans. Real or imagined. Also great name for a bar. "Let's get drinks at Hijinks!"
- 7.Malaise."Suffering" from to get out of work or any other tasks I can't deal with.
- 8.Caper.Either a plot/ scam or those little salty berry things in jars. Both of which I may have "cooked up".
- 10.Formidable.The squirrel I was feeding from my window proved to be formidable when it jumped on my window sill to gain access to more peanuts. *True story