My Useless kitchen utensils ranked.
As I reached in my kitchen drawer tonight for the wine bottle opener ( which should just be worn in a holster at all times) I realized what the fuck is all this other shit I own.
- •Vegetable PeelerI can't remember the last time I looked for this. Everything comes ready to cook/eat now.
- •MuddlerFor a split second I thought this was a tiny meat pounder. Then I remembered a very brief time where I thought it might be fun to muddle shit. Yeah right.
- •Meat thermometer.These come free when you buy a precooked turkey or ham from freshdirect.com so I have like 15. I really need to throw them out.
- •Corn cob holdersWhomever gave these to me obviously regifted them. I hate corn on the cob!
- •BasterWhy the fuck do I own this?
- •Basting BrushI truly have no idea where this came from or what it is used for.
- •Soup ladle.That fact that I couldn't even spell Ladle is proof I don't need one. I believe this was part of a set.
- •Cheese knivesWho ever gave these to me is probably dead now. Who thinks this is a good gift?
- •Salad spoons.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
- •Ice cream scoopWho the hell scoops ice cream? You just grab a spoon and eat.