New Yorkers Don't
I ❤️ NY
- •Toast their bagels.This is so wrong on so many levels! A good NY bagel doesn't need to be and should not be toasted.
- •Watch the "fourth hour" of the Today Show.Most don't watch it at all but the fourth hour is just a big hot mess.
- •Smile very often.We are not mean or upset, its just a tough city and you need to have your game face on. 😐
- •Wait for stuff.There are so many options that "waiting" seems pointless.
- •Visit NYC tourist destinations.At least not during peak seasons/times. Exceptions of course are kids on class trips and showing around your visiting friends.
- •Take Shit.NFW.
- •Become fazed or disturbed too easily.One morning on my way to work I saw a women suddenly faint head first on a very narrow subway platform. No one missed a beat. She was picked up and received medical treatment within minutes. I wasn't even late for work.
- •Take anything for granted.We truly know and appreciate what matters most. Trust me.