Not-so-obvious things the world would miss if they disappeared forever
Perhaps the "things" are those dreaded feelings that break us and change us but ultimately make us stronger and wiser for the better. Requested by @mnickwrites
- 1.Broken Hearts"We didn't know love until we felt pain and then the pain changed us forever."
- 2.Longing"And it was the way she laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life"
- 3.Disappointment"Maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we use to love"
- 4.Fear"She slept with wolves with out fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them"
- 5.Loss"She had the power to save the world, but she couldn't save the one she loved."
- 6.Pain"When someone has been in your life for sometime, they become a part of you. Only to discover when that person is gone, they take a part of you with them and from there on out you will never be the same person as before."
- 7."Sometimes we hate ourselves for the feelings we ignore. Maybe that is the problem, we don't listen to ourselves until it's too late." - R.M. Drake