Why Brooklyn Is Cool
As a born and raised Manhattanite I was very much against moving to Brooklyn. After living here for a while now I figured out a few cool things....
- •You can live like an adult and not go broke! Eat in kitchen, dining room, car and garage etc....
- •Very Dog Friendly! You can have a dog or two or ten. The more the better.
- •Sitting on your stoop is encouraged.Even better with your dog(s)!
- •Coney Island. Brooklyn Botanic Garden and Industry City are all here.
- •Fresh Direct delivers here.
- •Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Nets, Brooklyn Brewery.
- •You can get great take out food delivered at 1am. Also pet food ( see above) and even liquor.
- •Friendly neighbors who say things like "Good Morning" or "Hello".
- •Block Parties.I discovered these are a great excuse to drink in the street. Legally.
- •The mayor is from Brooklyn and he still hangs out here.
- •Lastly- Manhattan is still fairly close and easily accessible by car, bus, subway and even ferry.
- •Holiday decorations are a free for all. 🐶🎄🐷