GIFTS MY HUSBAND HAS RECEIVED FROM HIS MOTHER
- •Practical investing bookChristmas 2009. It's never been opened. Maybe that's because its what he does 8 hours a day.
- •A strainerBirthday 2010. It's a small baby one that can hold like 6 blueberries and is probably meant for dolls.
- •Gift certificate for a kindle bookChristmas 2010. He doesn't own a kindle...
- •A gift certificate for a cooking classBirthday 2011. Taught by her.
- •Lazy SusanChristmas 2012. Its from ikea. At least it's wood?
- •Soup of the month clubBirthday 2013. This is a family favorite for sure. The best part? He only got one months worth.
- •A breakfast recipe bookBirthday 2014. Because his favorite meal as a child was breakfast. And she literally can't let it go.
- •Dog earring favorite recipes in the breakfast bookBirthday 2014. It was mentioned in the card that this was the second part of the gift.
- •And the winner goes to......... A PIPE CLEANERYep. A red pipe cleaner- for the cats to play with. Delivered in a white envelope at our doorstep August 3, 2015.