RECURRING WORRIES AND WHY THEY'RE WRONG
- •I'm doing this app wrongNo one is reading it anyway.
- •I'm not telling everyone I love them enoughEveryone knows you love them. You tell them all the time.
- •I shouldn't have asked him to coffeeIt was a good idea. He was the one being weird about it.
- •I shouldn't have gotten that drunk that one timeOkay maybe true but the past is the past.
- •People saw my tweet before I deleted it and thought it was dumbNo one takes your tweets seriously.
- •People think I'm dumb for deleting my tweetsNobody even notices.
- •People think I'm dumbWho cares?
- •I'm not writing enoughThen write.
- •I'm not reading enoughThen read.