WHAT TO READ NEXT IN YOUR BOOK CLUB
- •Modern Romance: An Investigation, by Aziz Ansari"Often hilarious, consistently informative, and unusually helpful."
- •I Saw a Man, by Owen Sheers"Accidental deaths in war and at home engender terrible lies and guilt in this highly original, engrossing literary thriller."
- •Wondering Who You Are, by Sonya LeaWhat would you do if your husband of 23 years woke up from surgery and couldn't remember who you are?
- •In the Unlikely Event, by Judy Blume"Though it doesn't feel much like an adult novel, this book will be welcomed by any Blume fan who can handle three real tragedies and a few four-letter words."
- •The Oregon Trail: An American Journey, by Rinker Buck"By turns frankly hilarious, historically elucidating, emotionally touching, and deeply informative."
- •Beyond Words: What Animals Think and Feel, by Carl Safina"A profound, scientifically based appeal for recognition of the kinship of all living things."
- •Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget, by Sarah Hepola"A treasure trove of hard truths mined from a life soaked in booze."