Things I've learned
- •Complaining all the time is annoying
- •How it feels to be mocked for something you love / how other must feel when I do it to them
- •That maybe my interests / personality are not PREDETERMINED or DESTINED or even exact / unchanging. Instead, I have to pick something and practice practice practice.
- •If love doesn't come easy, it isn't love. Don't force it.
- •Being single is really good for me right now!!! If I get in a relationship, I am most likely settling and then I'm stuck with that commitment. AND I'll become stagnant. I need to focus on my personal growth and goals right now! I need to wait until I'm someone I love and want to show off.I still haven't learned this one fully. I'm putting it down as a reminder.
- •People only see what you show them