FAMOUS WHITE BOYS I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON THROUGHOUT MY LIFETIME
- •Aaron CarterI was at most 4 during this time. I remember my sister (who was probably 7) had a poster of him on our wall and her friend came over and kissed the poster! She went lip to lip with a poster of Aaron Carter. I was very scandalized.
- •The British kid from Mary-Kate and Ashley's movie "Winning London"He's still cute to me and I just found out he's actually Australian and I don't know how to feel about it.
- •Jesse McCartneyMy childhood friend and I used to fight over who would get him as their boyfriend when we played house. This was a short phase however because High School Musical came out a short while later which brings me to...
- •Zac EfronLasted for years. I still wouldn't reject his proposal I just can't respect him for taking on a role in which he rejects a girl's request of playing "Drunk in Love" at a party. Is your EDM-DJing ass really too good for "Drunk in Love?!" Get over yourself.
- •Jess from Gilmore GirlsI don't know if it's appropriate for me to say that my favorite thing about him is his crooked mouth which is that way because of a partial paralysis. I don't love him because he doesn't have active nerves on the left side of his mouth, I just love the way that it somehow adds to his bad-boy-loves-to-read persona.
- •Nick JonasThis was pretty intense and occurred during his thick, curly haired days. I thought we would get married because he's not too much older than I am and he's from New Jersey. Alas our love faded. The JoBros will always have a place in my heart though.
- •The two blondes Hannah Montana dated: Cody Linley and Lucas TillI think I was the only person in the world who was #TeamJake throughout the "He Could Be the One" special. And poor Lucas Till who played her love interest in the movie. They acted like he never existed. Smh.
- •One DirectionObvs Zayn's not white but Zayn isn't in One Direction anymore now is he??? (😐😓😓😭😭😭). Anyway yeah the others are OKAY I GUESS.