Songs I Actually Like on Taylor Swift's Self-Titled Album, Ranked
I wonder if Taylor remembers half these songs. She has evolved so much.
- •Should've Said No⬛️DARK TAYLOR⬛️
- •The OutsideListening to it, like Taylor's voice has changed sooo much
- •Stay BeautifulWhen I listen to this I transport back to 5th grade.
- •Tied Together With a SmileOkay I used to think this was about Taylor having a football star boyfriend who was depressed. I didn't think the lyrics could be ambiguous. I took everything she sang so literally.
- •Our SongA classic Tay banger
- •Cold As YouMy favorite is when Taylor sang this during the Red Tour (her best tour) in St. Louis, MO. I think she said it was the only time she ever sang it live. I really loved it.
- •Mary's Song (Oh My My My)A classic country tale. I like that it's a story.
- •I'm Only Me When I'm With YouA good song tbh