THINGS THAT TASTE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD
Inspired by @alyssapoliti and the rest // I had absolutely no food restrictions as a kid and it has made me a better person so do not judge. This is ALL junk food btw. However I did eat a lot of fruits and veggies too but I eat them so often still that they just taste normal, not like my childhood.
- •Fruit By the FootThis was a staple snack in my lunch box from kindergarten to 8th grade
- •McDonald's hot cakes (THEYRE PANCAKES WTH IS A HOT CAKE🙄) and hash brownsMy parents would get us this breakfast mainly on the weekends
- •Strawberry frosted donuts from Dunkin DonutsMy dad would bring us a dozen donuts every Saturday morning and my choice was always strawberry frosted (probably because it's pink)
- •Bologna sandwichesFor some reason though, I remember playing barbies and eating a bologna and thinking I was eating deer meat and it made me really upset
- •Chocolate eclair + Strawberry shortcake barsThey taste like summer days at the pool club
- •Burger King chicken nuggets with honey mustardI haven't had these in at least 6 years but I had them almost everyday as a toddler