Who I'm Subscribed to on YouTube and How I Feel About Them
I used to be an old hag who was against YouTube culture but I've been slowly dragged in and just recently subscribed to a handful of channels! I mainly go for lifestyle vloggers. Here is who I'm subscribed to:
- •Arden Rose // arose186She's one of the people I used to watch when I was against YouTube culture. Honestly now I really like her aesthetic and I her clothes and her makeup. I know nothing about LA but she said she lives in Venice which is far from things but she lives there cause she likes it and I respect that. She is also in London a lot because that's where her boyfriend lives so it's cool to see London in her videos sometimes.
- •Madelynn // La MadelynnI found her through Arden. She's very hipster and I enjoy that her videos are a little different from the typical lifestyle YouTuber content we usually see. She went to Joshua Tree and now I want to go there so badly.
- •Jessica ClementsI love to see some NYC representation. She's a model so sometimes watching her videos I'm like wow why do I exist but that's not her fault. She's actually very down to earth and I like her style. Her boyfriend is a wannabe Casey Neistat.
- •Kendall RaeI subscribe for her Conspiracy Theory series. They are so good! I live for conspiracy theories. She also has two thrilling videos about her horrendous freshman year of college roommate. I don't really watch her other videos but the ones I've seen I've really enjoyed! She has great stuff about plus size clothing, PCOS, and she has great political opinions (IMO).
- •Karlie Kloss // KlossyI would love to be her in my next life
- •Lindsey RemShe's a college sophomore from SoCal. I like her style and that we're the same age.
- •Orion CarlotoShe doesn't post that often. Like Arden though I've watched her videos sporadically for a few years now. She always fascinated me because her name is actually Vanessa and her life seems interesting because we are the same age but she's been acting like a 25 year old since I discovered her.
- •Jess // sunbeamsjessMy favorite. She's a British uni student studying at the university of Edinburgh. She's so down to earth and beautiful and cool. I want to be her/be friends with her.
- •Estée LalondeShe's a Canadian woman who lives in London. I like her videos because they are clean and nice. I would recommend.
- •Sonya EsmanWhat a fascinating person. She's the type of person who goes to Burning Man. She's the type to like sulk at a party and when you ask what's wrong she's like "what's right? The universe is here within our souls begging for us to find it"