Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •who don't have medical degrees try to give me medical/health advice that they probably found on the InternetEx: "you shouldn't drink cranberry juice when you have a sore throat...I heard it makes it worse"
- •use their phone/computer while I or other people are talking to them
- •who are adults but think it's cute/funny to act like children or to like childlike thingsEx: obsession with child-age shows, acting ignorant to adult topics, being overly obsessed with childhood
- •Del taco at midnight aka 1300 calories in one sitting
- •Sims 3 - don't judge me
- •Anything on Bravo
Okay so I'm doing this just off the cuff so I may miss some important ones.
- •The Devil Wears PradaThis movie may be my all-time fave. Every time I watch it, I get inspired to be a bad ass and work my ass off for the success I want. I like it because, although there is a love interest, she actually gives him up to follow her dream because he kinda holds her back. I'm actually a hopeless romantic but I think I like that aspect of this movie because it shows me that life isn't all about loving others - sometimes you have to love yourself first.
- •Back to the FutureThis movie is just awesome. Anything in the future (whether it's accurate or not) interests me. I can watch this movie any day at any time and I'll be entertained.
- •Mean GirlsI mean. Come on. This movie is a fucking classic now. This is our generation's Breakfast Club or Pretty in Pink. So funny and also a really good message.
- •Not having a text message from my ex when I woke up this morning. And like honestly being okay with it because I know he's letting me move on.
- •Sitting at Lollicup in Irvine with my best friend Lorri, watching little Asian kids play with ducks in a pond. It reminded me of high school days when we used to get out at noon and drive to have boba tea and chicken on a stick.
- •I cuddled next to my mom today and she just held me in her arms for a little bit. It made me feel like a child again and like nothing could go wrong. Being an adult is fucking hard and having a mom who will still love me and nurture me is amazing. I can't imagine living a life without her.
- •If you wake up every day and decide you're going to have a good day, you'll have a good day. If you decide it'll be a bad day, you'll definitely have a bad day.This was advice from my great uncle who was actually more like a grandfather because he's much older than even my grandparents. He died about 6 years ago and this advice has always stuck in my head.
- •If it's hard to love someone, the relationship isn't right. Basically, if you have to try to convince yourself the relationship is good for you then you're probably wasting your time.
- •Life isn't fair.
this list is actually a pretty accurate representation