Favorite Movies (Not Ranked)
Okay so I'm doing this just off the cuff so I may miss some important ones.
- •The Devil Wears PradaThis movie may be my all-time fave. Every time I watch it, I get inspired to be a bad ass and work my ass off for the success I want. I like it because, although there is a love interest, she actually gives him up to follow her dream because he kinda holds her back. I'm actually a hopeless romantic but I think I like that aspect of this movie because it shows me that life isn't all about loving others - sometimes you have to love yourself first.
- •Back to the FutureThis movie is just awesome. Anything in the future (whether it's accurate or not) interests me. I can watch this movie any day at any time and I'll be entertained.
- •Mean GirlsI mean. Come on. This movie is a fucking classic now. This is our generation's Breakfast Club or Pretty in Pink. So funny and also a really good message.
- •Someone Like YouTypical rom-com but it's just easy to watch. I love the characters. Also, this is one of the few movies I've actually purchased on iTunes.
- •Midnight in ParisThis is another movie I've actually bought on iTunes. This movie is so beautiful. I love the artistic introduction. The scenes in Paris are so cool. And I love how the film is serious yet funny and romantic.
- •ClerksThis is a movie that I'll always remember in a certain way. I watched this in bed with an ex really late one night and I was genuinely happy with him. I don't know if he was happy with me to be honest. But I felt good and secure in the moment. The movie has a weird sense of humor and I loved that he got it and I got it.
- •Noting Hill
- •Marie Antoinette