Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The O.C.Despite this being my favorite show, they really fucked up by killing Marissa, letting Seth Cohen smoke pot and burn down a building, and having Ryan and Taylor date. Taylor was cray!! He didn't need that in his life after Marissa!!!
- •Grey's AnatomyI, like everybody else, quit this show on the regular. But Callie's car wreck/opera shit show episode was where I drew the line. I couldn't even make it through the whole episode.
- •One Tree HillWent on for wayyyyy too long, in my opinion. Season 6 was really good but after that I just didn't care anymore. I don't care about my favorite high school students growing up and becoming functioning adults. I have my own life for that craziness.
- 1.All the people at my high school are terrible
- 2.How to wear short skirts and get away with it
- 3.Reasons why I want to teach high school History
- •I signed the contract yesterday and I'm officially under contract for my first home.
- •I'm soooooo excited!!
- •But I'm soooooo freaking nervous.
- •I met a guy last week.
- •Today will be our 3rd date in 5 days.
- •I didn't think I was looking for anything serious.
- •He is super cute.
- •Very funny.
- •He took me to dinner.We laughed and made fun of the people around us! We talked about our families and what's been going on in our lives recently- nothing too serious, though.
I'm like a Starburst- a complete contradiction.
- 1.Be an asshole.Say exactly what's on your mind and don't be afraid to point out when somebody is being an idiot. This will help with your off the charts anxiety levels.
- 2.Be too nice.Be super soft-spoken and constantly worry about what people think of you. This will help you feel good about yourself. Somewhat.
- 3.Laugh all the time.When you see somebody you don't know do something stupid like trip and fall into the produce display at the grocery store, don't be afraid to burst out laughing. Everyone else is so why not. This will make all the anxiety float away, even if just for a little while.
I know it sounds wrong but I love reading about the Holocaust. I feel like it's one of those subjects that nobody likes to talk about but it's so interesting to learn about. This is a list of all the novels I've read on the subject (not to mention all the history books I've read on the subject).
- •NightBy Elie Wiesel
- •DayBy Elie Wiesel
- •DawnBy Elie Wiesel
This was really difficult for me and took me a lot of time to think about. Eventually I realized I have one Historical Figure that really stands out to me and I could literally write about him all day! Thanks for the request @celestestelle!
- 1.John F KennedyThe first and only Catholic president to date
- 2.John F KennedyThe youngest president to date
- 3.John F KennedyEstablished the Peace Corps
- •That moment when you go to QT at 6:30 in the morning for coffee after scrounging up $1.75 in quarters and look like shit with bed head and no makeup and the very cute, very tall brown boy with a very gorgeous smile accepts your handful of change without any complaint and then smiles a huge smile and says "come see me again".
- •That's the moment that makes your heart flutter a little bit and guarantees you'll have a good day.