2ND DATE JITTERS
I have a date tomorrow. It's our 2nd date and I'm just as nervous as I was for the 1st date.
- •He's taking me to a Braves game.I love the Braves but I get a little crazy sometimes. Especially when they play bad. Which they've been doing a lot of lately.
- •I can't let my crazy come out!
- •What if I scare him away?!
- •He's really cute and super smart and we have a lot in common.
- •I just know I'm going to ruin this because I'm an awkward crazy girl.
- •I've had my outfit picked out since Saturday and I've been preparing for it all week.
- •Oh God, what if he's on this app and sees my genuine crazy?!
- •I'm going straight from work to the stadium. We agreed to meet in the parking lot.Why can't he pick me up? It's not like I work that far away from the stadium. Is chivalry really dead?
- •I'm going to be starving because it'll be my dinner time.
- •But I can't eat like the fatty that I am in front of a new guy!
- •Eating at a baseball game is never attractive.It's messy for one and the food is nothing but crap.
- •Maybe I can scarf down something in the car on the way there?!
- •This is just a little bit of my neurotic thoughts I've had about this date.
- •But a major bonus- Friday night fireworks!I love fireworks. They're just so pretty. 🎆