TV SHOWS THAT DONE WRONGED ME
- •The O.C.Despite this being my favorite show, they really fucked up by killing Marissa, letting Seth Cohen smoke pot and burn down a building, and having Ryan and Taylor date. Taylor was cray!! He didn't need that in his life after Marissa!!!
- •Grey's AnatomyI, like everybody else, quit this show on the regular. But Callie's car wreck/opera shit show episode was where I drew the line. I couldn't even make it through the whole episode.
- •One Tree HillWent on for wayyyyy too long, in my opinion. Season 6 was really good but after that I just didn't care anymore. I don't care about my favorite high school students growing up and becoming functioning adults. I have my own life for that craziness.
- •SupernaturalEverybody knows this show wasn't meant to last for more than 5 seasons. And for good reason! After that it just became silly. Once black sludge became a main character I had to let it go.
- •DexterDon't even get me started on the series finale. It had so much potential. I spent an entire day talking with a friend about that one episode. I could have thrown my remote at the tv on that one!
- •ERI grew up watching this show. I would tape all the daily reruns on TNT and watch them in the afternoons after school. I LOVED this show. But how many times can you blow up and renovate one hospital? It just got to where I didn't care about any of the characters anymore and I had to quit it.
- •The New NormalThis show had so much potential. But it just became a gay soapbox on which Ryan Murphy aired all his grievances with society. Too political but still really funny.
- •GleeSame as the New Normal. It's like Ryan Murphy has to tell us all how shitty we are using cute characters and costumes. Plus, how dare you get me to buy Season 1 Part 1 on DVD and for the same price as a full season of other shows! That alone pissed me off about this show.