Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •My name is KealeyPeople also like to call me Kiwi
- •I'm a makeup artist
- •But special effects is my favorite
- •A ladybug burialMy younger sister and her friend had a proper ceremony for a lady bug that they had found dead minutes before this
- •My unicorn at the rodeoThat time I won a large Despicable Me unicorn at the rodeo. ITS SO FLUFFY. It went to my baby sister who tried to ride it around. Plus the lady picking her nose behind me. Get it girl
- •A bridge?I don't really remember this one or why I have it...
I've read so many but these are a few that I always go back to
- •Redeeming Love by Francine RiversI LOVE this girly shit. Can't help it. Can't get over it. I love it.
- •The Giver by Lois LoweryMaybe because it brings me back to my childhood...
- •The Outsiders by S.E. HintonAgain childhood nostalgia... Plus 'Stay golden Ponyboy'. Classic.
- •The phantom!!!This year has started off great with the first superhero to wear a skin tight costume... And mask. It makes so much sense to fight crime that way. Plus those tight pants..
- •Hoover damOr as we still sometimes call it the boulder dam instead has finally finished! If we get out of this Great Depression I hope to visit it one day...
- •Tornados and heat waveThis summer has been tough between the tornados in Mississippi and Georgia and a heat wave hitting all of North America we have lost so many...
I had an awful day today so I decided to do this list to make me look at the good of situations
- 1.I actually stopped at Starbucks today and got a matcha waterIt made me happy not having to make my own drink for a change and the lady was super sweet and gave me an extra scoop of matcha!
- 2.Even though I was upset I actually got a lot of work done!
- 3.I got whataburger for dinner!I don't eat out a lot but my boyfriend wanted to cheer up my bad day so no cooking or dishes and whataburger yummy!