5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •A ladybug burialMy younger sister and her friend had a proper ceremony for a lady bug that they had found dead minutes before this
- •My unicorn at the rodeoThat time I won a large Despicable Me unicorn at the rodeo. ITS SO FLUFFY. It went to my baby sister who tried to ride it around. Plus the lady picking her nose behind me. Get it girl
- •A bridge?I don't really remember this one or why I have it...
- •Texas proudThis is one of my favorite photos I've taken. I was on the ocean for a family trip. Incredible trip and so beautiful
- •Music studio in the cityI remember taking this and feeling kinda moved about it. It was mirrored but so simple. The passion was meant to make the studio feel like home not physical decor