Books I Have Read More Than Once
I've read so many but these are a few that I always go back to
- •Redeeming Love by Francine RiversI LOVE this girly shit. Can't help it. Can't get over it. I love it.
- •The Giver by Lois LoweryMaybe because it brings me back to my childhood...
- •The Outsiders by S.E. HintonAgain childhood nostalgia... Plus 'Stay golden Ponyboy'. Classic.
- •P.S. You're Not Listening by Eleanor CraigShe teaches a class of emotionally disturbed kids and the story is heart wrenching because you can't help the way you want to all the time. So good.. I recommend this to everyone!
- •My Sister's Keeper by Jodi PicoultI like girly things! This actually caught me off guard. I didn't expect to feel as much as I did in this book