Rare Disease Blues
Unhelpful things I hear from (D)octors and (L)awyers
- •D: I don't know what you have, and don't come back.
- •L: You better have a diagnosis before the court date.
- •D: You just have facial weakness and need to stretch your muscles.
- •L: You can give me the documentation from the CDC, but I doubt it's going to help.
- •D: You're just experiencing a migraine that goes away immediately when you lay down, and comes back immediately again when you sit up.
- •L: You had better hope your doctor documents everything correctly.
- •D: I can't believe you keep getting denied disability, you are clearly and completely disabled.