Five things I hated about United Airlines
My 15 hour flight from Los Angeles to Sydney
- •It was 15 hours - surely jets go faster than that, that's why they are called jets
- •Breakfast choice - Omlet or cereal with banana - that's not a choice
- •Snack cart clearly stocked by random employee at 7 Eleven on way in to work - with 20 dollar max spend
- •Ice cream sundaes were in fact lemon sorbet. Which asshole made the switch. Hot fudge does not go with lemon sorbet
- •The pillows were unpillows. They were purposefully the worst pillows ever.