What I'm reading with my daughter this week
- •Hug MachineThis book could not be cuter. A friendly, funny story about a child who hugs everything with beautiful illustrations and text that lends itself to lots of expression and funny voices. Love!
- •Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little ToesCelebrating little babies from around the world and how they may be different, they're all very much alike. The ending always chokes me up a bit.
- •Goldi Rocks and the Three BearsA funny rhyming retelling of Goldilocks with a musical twist
- •There's a Wocket in My PocketSuper silly rhymes and lots of made up creatures. I'm pretty certain there's a jertain in my curtain.
- •Ladybug GirlWhen her big brother won't let her play, Ladybug Girl goes on her own backyard adventure.
- •If You Give a Mouse a CookieWell that's just a slippery slope, isn't it
- •Where There's a Bear, There's TroubleA story about animals, assumptions, sneaking around and getting into a sticky situation
- •Alphaprints ColorsVery simple book pairing colors, animals and locations with fun fingerprint and found object illustrations
- •Hide and Seek Pout Pout FishThe story doesn't have the magic of the original Pout Pout Fish, but it's fun to uncover the fish under the flaps