Cookbooks I Use a Lot
I have a shitload of vegan cookbooks. These are the ones I actually use with most used #1.
- •My Cookbook Shelf
- •1,000 Vegan Recipes - Can't find a recipe? Probably will find it here.
- •Isa Does It! - Every single dish I have made has been friggin' awesome!
- •The Vegan Zombie, Cook & Survive - Really easy, solid comfort food to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
- •Appetite For Reduction - For when I am feeling chub, this has great food with less calories.
- •Chloe's Kitchen and Chloe's Vegan Italian Kitchen - when I must get pasta in my belly. Also amaze balls desserts.
- •Forks Over Knives - A real variety and really healthy choices. They lean towards low or no oil.
- •The Best Veggie Burgers on the Planet - Sometimes you need a burger and most I have tried from this book have been good.