I Really Should...
There are a lot of things I think I either SHOULD do, COULD do, would LIKE to do, but for some reason DON'T do.
- •Get to the gym regularly. I have started and stopped so many times.
- •Drawing and/or painting. Art was my major in college before I dropped out due to a preference for good times, a lack of focus that I blame on the hooch, and no idea wtf I was going to do with a degree in art. I eventually figured out my need for security was way stronger than my need to be creative, so I quit any art and worked a "real" job.
- •Grow a serious vegetable garden. I am vegan and eat a crapload o' veggies so it would be great if I would grow my own.
- •Get back to Hawaii. God I love it there. Maybe I should just say screw it. Leave my life and start over there. Arizona sucks in so many ways.
- •Meditate regularly. I was doing pretty good using the Headspace app. I need to do it first thing in the morning before life distracts.
- •Not complete the entire bottle. I love red wines but once the cork comes out it never finds it's way back in. That's not good.
- •Make more friends. My partner leans more in the direction of me and you and that's enough. I have more of a need to socialize I think.
- •Walk or bike whenever possible. Walking especially, really gets my head right.
- •Limit television. I love tv but c'mon. What a waste of time for the most part.