So Far This Beautiful Sunday Morning.
It's 10 am. Let me list what I have done so far.
- •Woke up at 5:00 sharp. My boys can tell time I swear. Wet noses in my face. The BEST way to wake up.
- •Peed and the took boys out to pee on their new pee sod area. I am trying to retrain them to pee in the rock area vs the grass area because I just resodded.
- •Enjoyed a cup of hot water with apple cider vinegar in it. I heard it was good to start out your day this way but I can't think where I heard it or why exactly. Maybe the Rich Roll Podcast.
- •Ate a banana. I eat a lot of bananas.
- •Fixed a cup of coffee using my one cup drip filter. I have quit coffee and caffeine many times but it always pulls me back in.
- •Pooped while checking email and playing Words With Friends on my iPad. I know I am not alone in this behavior.
- •Showered using Kiss My Face. I love Kiss My Face.
- •Walked the boys to the nearby baseball park and let them off leash in the fenced baseball diamond even though it is clearly posted that it's against the law to do so. Screw that law. I pay tons of taxes for crap I never use because I don't have kids.
- •Let the boys play in the front yard sprinklers before coming in the house. Joyful exuberance! Who needs church?
- •Walked to the corner gas station for a Sunday paper, the Arizona Republic (sucks) and brought it home and read it.
- •Checked my lottery numbers. Ugh! Can't believe I didn't win...again.
- •English muffin toasted with peanut butter and orange marmalade.
- •Watching MSNBC. David finally crawled out of bed. About time! Slacker.