Memories Of Birthday Parties Past
- •Getting sent to sleep in my room while my friends all stayed in the basement because we were being too loud.Age 10
- •Giant inflatable Slip-N-Slide.Ages 16 and 17
- •Having to call my mom to get approval to watch 'A Walk to Remember' at a friend's party.Age 13
- •Getting grounded because my friends watched 'Bruce Almighty' while I pretended to be asleep. I knew I'd get in trouble for not calling and getting permission to watch a PG-13 movie.Age 12
- •Thinking it was a good idea to project the unedited version 'Wedding Crashers' onto my garage for a fun movie night.Age 16. Boobs everywhere. Neighbors complained. THE IRONY.