TWEET DRAFTS THAT MAKE ME SEEM SHALLOW
Things I've never posted- in fear of seeming too shallow instead of a charming amount of shallow.
- •Freaks me out how often I find myself identifying with Selena Gomez lyrics.
- •Halfway ashamed to admit I would pretty much buy anything Zac Efron is selling.
- •I wonder if Jimmy & JT think "the internet will love this" every time they hang out.
- •Sitting next to middle-aged women reading their texts aloud to each other and complaining about the prices of boutique cupcakes. Worried this could be my future.
- •There aren't enough Instagram videos of John Mayer singing little diddies if you ask me.
- •I forgot how much I loved the Hilary Swank discussion in the Office.
- •Forever almost crashing my car into curbs while scouting out flowers to come back and snip under the cover of nightfall.
- •Dare I say I'm kinda over Lauren Conrad.
- •Is it impossible to find a straight male interested in the lives of the Real Housewives?