Already on li.st? Open in app.
All photos taken by moi
- •Key West, FloridaEspecially the Southern Most Point beach and cafe
- •Virginia Tech campus, Blacksburg, VAHokies forever
- •New York CitySo obsessed
Even if they are done a million times, these things are always weird
- •Seeing a man shopping for his gf/wife at Victoria SecretThey always look like a lost puppy
- •Providing a urine sample at the doctorPeeing in a cup is one of the top 10 weirdest things
- •People marrying their cousinsEnough said
It was kind of a sassy off day so this list isn't grand
- •Cooked dinner for my whole family
- •Went and supported a coworker at this ninja warrior thing
- •Helped a lady out at the Apple StoreShe was stressed about her back up and I reassured her
Day 2 of trying to be better
- •Tried to give people the benefit of the doubtThis one is really hard for me but I'm trying
- •Walked the dog in the dark aloneI usually am scared doing this but my knee hurt and I needed exercise
- •Tried to offer my friends my Fitbit at a discounted priceUltimately I just returned it but hey, thought I'd ask
In no particular order #food
- •QuesadillasSummer of 2014 this was all I ate. Breakfast quesadillas, veggie quesadillas, make shift ones made without cheese. One of the best things to eat always. Taco Bell and Cookout have of the best variety
- •TacosBreakfast with scrambled eggs in them, veggie ones, I could eat a million.
- •Peanut butter
- •Tried to start the day in a good moodEven when annoying people spoke
- •Did not get the day of the week get in my weekAbout to make Monday my bitch
- •Tried to eat healthy-ishStarting a diet on Monday is impossible so I just tried to make small changes
I'm trying to get back into the gym game but every time I go back, I forgot about everything that frustrates me there
- •People who come to the gym to take up room while they flirtWhat do people find attractive about sweaty people struggling to lift heavy things?
- •When someone from high school recognizes me and stares over at me the whole timeYes I recognize you too. Is there something I can help you with?
- •People who don't properly wipe off the machines after they are done using themI know I'm a germaphobe but is it really that hard?
I'm new to this thing but let's do this!
- •A week prior to this picture being taken I was telling my mom how we get pretty lucky and it never hails at our house. Needless to say, Mother Nature was laughing at us when pretty large hail fell
- •My cat Ziki is the light of my life, however he is a murderer. This photo is the living proof.
- •I'm obsessed with graffiti and this is one of the cooler piece I found in NYC