FUNNIEST EPISODES OF THE OFFICE
- •The InjuryThe entire episode is 100% ridiculous and magic. "I have country crock" will always be my favorite line of that episode. Also, who knew Dwight's middle name was Danger.
- •Beach GamesOk yes, this episode is heavily Pam related towards the end, but hearing Jim chant "Voldemort" is so wonderful. Also Creed coming out of the water with a dead fish "no one told me we were having hot dogs!"
- •Threat Level MidnightThe greatest waste of time there ever was. "I'm gonna hump her real good". Clean up on aisle 5.
- •The FireUnbelievably well written and incredibly witty. No one will ever make a cheesy pita. "Ryan started the fire"
- •Stress ReliefTHE ENTIRE COLD OPEN. ENOUGH SAID.
- •The Dundies"I feel God in this Chili's tonight"
- •Andy's PlayFucking Sweeny Todd. The cold open is completely genius.
- •DiwaliI love this episode so much. It delves into Michael's romantic(ish) ideas of love, plus @bjnovak is fucking gold as the boyfriend who really doesn't want to be in a relationship. Plus Roopa, Neepa and Tiffany stole the episode.