Already on li.st? Open in app.
💕🎉✨😍❣💖💐💝🦄💘💃🏽💓👊🏼💕🔮💟 You are so great @babystevens. HBO obviously did not know what they had with your pilot. Their loss. In honor of Valentine's Day, I have found you pretty sweet old school Valentine's to enjoy! Maybe your next writing gig could be to write Valentine's that don't scare people?! Or scare them more? Either one!
- •Let's start this out with a classic, shall we?! Because if a phone rings and a cat doesn't answer it, does it ring at all? Nope. The answer is no.
- •And some choice puns, because really what is Valentine's Day for?
- •This may be excessive, but the little bunny is cracked up by this violent profession of love.
- •Farmers Markets
- •Standing in the rainMore specifically, standing in the rain with an umbrella. It is so peaceful.
- •Cuddling with my pets
- •A vet. Like every other little girl.
- •Then a cowgirl.
- •But back to a vet.
- •SurfingCliche, sure. But it would be awesome to learn.
- •Oil painting and watercolor
- •I love this little group of Palm trees on the edge of a cliff
- •Blurry and taken from a moving car, yup. But I love it
- •Fireworks. I think I like blurry pictures.
Mostly evaluated by each holidays food contribution.
- 6.Fourth of July
- •Writing lots of lists
- •Taking rest and relaxation with added dedication (read lots of naps)
I have a quandary, because I love them all (but seriously miss Jon Stewart), but cannot watch 5 hours of late night every night. (Also, we really should have more women in late night. K thanks) I propose:
- •We combine:
- •The group couch from James Corden.
- •With the interviewing of Stephen Colbert.
I grew up golfing with my dad and grandpa (they are my most favorite golfers) There is a weird calm that comes over me when I watch golf on tv. And here are my favorite current golfers.
- 1.Rickie Fowler
- 2.Jordan Speith
- 3.Tiger Woods
- •Everything happens for a reason***I know some hate this phrase, but I love it. No one said it would always be a good reason or a reason I'd be happy with. (Shitty reasons are a thing) But I like to believe there are reasons behind the events of my life and everything eventually connects.
- •Be humble
- •Never stop learning