COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
Despite not being a huge fan of dressing up, I have had some epic costumes
- •ClownAge 0-2?
- •Firefighter (dressed up by my bro)Age 3
- •PocahontasAge 7, I was a brat about this one, I wanted it to look like the store bought one, but the one my mom made was actually super epic!
- •Poodle Skirt girlAge 9? Is there an official name? Cause I don't know what it is.
- •Pirate (hooker)My costume game peaked in high school. Another homemade creation with laced up sleeves that took my awesome pirate costume into the slightly hookerish territory. My favorite one by far.
- •SkunkYes. A skunk. In high school. And not the slutty furry animal kind. Like full on onesie with tail. I was way ahead of the onesie trend.
- •Abby from NCISMy favorite of my college days.