LATE NIGHT HOSTS
I have a quandary, because I love them all (but seriously miss Jon Stewart), but cannot watch 5 hours of late night every night. (Also, we really should have more women in late night. K thanks) I propose:
- •We combine:
- •The group couch from James Corden.
- •With the interviewing of Stephen Colbert.
- •And the games of Jimmy Fallon.
- •And the video submissions of Jimmy Kimmel.
- •All while Seth Meyer's family hangs out and share hilarious family stories.
- •Sounds like perfection to me!
- •Oh and you can't forget a huge mash up of house bands with the roots in the lead.