THINGS I MISS: ROME EDITION
I studied abroad for a semester and have been insufferable ever since
- •Arranchini from the shop near my apartmentLike I would kill for one of these
- •Wandering around through all the little streets, never fearing if I'd get lost
- •All the fresh water fountains
- •All the pizza. All the pasta.
- •Especially potato pizza. So so so good.
- •Grocery shopping. The meat and cheese alone. Yes. Please.
- •Walking past the Vatican every day. It was magical.
- •All the cobblestones.
- •Like everything. I miss it all!