WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A vet. Like every other little girl.
- •Then a cowgirl.
- •But back to a vet.
- •And as a side job? I wanted to be a cashier (dream big baby girl)I realized this childhood dream. And like my dream for braces (who knows why) it was not all I imagined it would be.
- •Mostly I wanted to be a Vet.
- •And then once I realized animals can't tell be what is wrong (and how frustrated that would make me) I didn't want to be a vet anymore.
- •Then I started dreaming of what I wanted to do as a grown up
- •They included owning a horse, traveling, helping people, and having lots of pets.
- •Which is to say that I am still figuring it out.