"Truths" Which I Refuse to Acknowledge as Such
- •My parents will dieI know death is a thing in general, just...not for them
- •Baby carrots are carved out of regular size carrotsPretttttyyyy sure they just grow that way, guys.
- •I may be lactose intolerantWhat, because I have a hard time digesting dairy?? That could mean ANYTHING.
- •People actually believe the holocaust didn't happenActually, if you know someone like this, please introduce them to me. I have SO many questions! I mean, the amount of time and effort they are suggesting is just preposterous.
- •All reality TV shows are scriptedSome of them just feel so real! I think those jersey shore kids really loved each other.
- •I will one day be an old lady whose children and grandchildren make fun of the way she talks about pop cultureIt's just that I'm so hip and in tune now so, like...when does that transition happen?
- •Any statistics about wealth disparityMind blowing. Not in a good way.
- •We could realistically have a Trump presidencyI've already spent serious time googling logistics of a move to Canada
- •If I cut out alcohol and sugar from my diet I would look and feel greatBut...those are the best things?