FEARS, ANXIETY, BASICALLY WAITING FOR A MELTDOWN 24/7
It's 3am.... [i must be lonely] [i can't help but be scared of it all sometimes].... It really is 3am though
- •Afraid I won't be successfulas I continue to list instead of write my essay due tomorrow or study for my anatomy test in 6 hours
- •Afraid I won't be happyLinked to first, if I'm not successful will I be happy? Will I be mad at myself? Will I forgive myself?
- •Afraid I won't find the right personOr pass them by. Or lost them already. 3 am I literally must be lonely
- •Afraid I'm not choosing the right careerConstant anxiety with this one, physical therapy major but should totally be doing something else (writing/fashion/design/absolutelynoidea)
- •Afraid I'll disappoint my parentsThey see me as the "smart one", I'm totally not though.
- •Afraid I will become homelessVery unlikely, but also a very irrational fear of mine. One of my greatest fears for years now, can't seem to get over it.
- •Afraid my fears will consume meWill they ever go away? Or will they just change based on my life and continue to haunt me?