thoughts as I run on the treadmill at the gym at 5:00 a.m.
I recently started working out. It was a mistake.
- •this isn't so bad...let's set that incline at "4"
- •I feel like I can at least handle 2.5 mph
- •hmm...maybe 3 mph?
- •five minutes in...I'm doing ok...
- •I'm already sweater than expected...time to drink water
- •I forgot my water
- •ten minutes in...I've never actually been able to feel my blood before
- •maybe I should look to see how everyone else is doing...
- •everyone else is running 70 mph and glistening like sweaty, fit gods
- •I fucking hate this
- •I would like a cheeseburger
- •how many calories are in a cheeseburger?
- •Oh, I'm at 3/4 of a mile...this isn't too awful and
- •OH JESUS FUCK
- •MY KNEE
- •I'm off I'm off I'm off
- •how many calories are in 4 cheeseburgers?