Questions about LA
From a former "New Yorker" 😏
- •Why wasn't anyone mad about that rain on Sunday?
- •What's up with the sushi here? Why doesn't it taste like chilled garbage?
- •Why did that Target employee just happily lead me to the exact product I was looking for?
- •Why are people offering me, an able bodied female holding a large bag and reading a book, a seat on the train?
- •How do people stay fit without constantly fretting over making time for the gym between happy hour and dollar slice binge episodes?
- •Similarly, why is no one pledging allegiance to Atkins or South Beach or fasting to make up for said binging?
- •What is it about driving that everyone's so okay with?
- •How do the Starbucks baristas actually know people's orders like the brand says they should?
- •What are you smiling at?